Client Services Associate
Flourish Wealth Management is looking for a Client Services Associate to join our successful and growing firm.Saturday, 18 January 2020
Flourish Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only, boutique wealth management firm located in Edina, Minnesota that provides hands-on expertise focused solely on the best interest of each client. We are looking for a Client Service Associate to join our team. The Client Service Associate will work closely with the Wealth Managers to prepare and deliver comprehensive financial plans to our clients.
Find out more about the company at flourishwealthmanagement.com
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for client meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm's CRM.
- Process meeting notes, update contact management database and assign workflow tasks.
- Process funds requests, account applications, account transfers and any other client/account related tasks needed.
- Handle client issues and requests.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm document management system.
- Provide administrative support to the firm partners.
- Coordinate client meeting scheduling, including in-person and video meetings
- Assist where needed – we are a small team and we all wear multiple hats
- 2 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Windows and Microsoft Office skills and ability to master new software.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential client information.
- Excellent administrative writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to manage your own time
- High attention to detail
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills
- Empathy and high emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive client issues
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Medical plan and Health Savings Account contribution
- Employer-paid long term disability coverage
- PTO plus bonus holiday week
- Nine paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteer opportunities
Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position), then an in-person interview. If there is mutual ground on which to move forward, candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment, and then a second in-person interview. Successful candidates must pass a background and credit check.