Financial Planner/Wealth Manager
Flourish Wealth Management is looking for a Financial Planner/Wealth Manager to join our successful and growing firm.
Flourish Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only, boutique wealth management firm located in Edina, Minnesota that provides hands-on expertise focused solely on the best interest of each client. We are looking for a Financial Planner/Wealth Manager to join our team. The Wealth Manager will work closely with the partners to prepare and deliver comprehensive financial plans to our clients.
- Develop financial plans and proactive planning recommendations using Money Guide Pro, financial planning research, and critical thinking
- Participate in the delivery of financial plans alongside the Senior Partner with the plan to take over some client relationships over time
- Integrate investment solutions as directed by our Director of Investments
- Respond to client requests and work with an outsource partner who prepares paperwork and other client service duties
- Coordinate client meeting scheduling, including in-person and video meetings
- Assist where needed – we are a small team and we all wear multiple hats
- 5 years of experience in wealth management, financial planning, or personal tax-related position
- CFP is not required but will be favored. We are also open to other financial advice licenses and tax-related licenses. Obtaining the CFP designation will be required of anyone who does not have it.
- Excellent communication skills – a high level of interpersonal written and oral communication is required.
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills
- Empathy and high emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive client issues
- Attention to detail and team-player attitude
- Experience with our custodian and software is not required but will be a plus: Schwab, Salesforce, Money Guide Pro, Orion, BNA tax planning, Sharefile
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary for this position will be in the $70-80K range, based on experience
- This position has immediate room for mentoring and growth, and there will be an opportunity for partnership for the right person down the road
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Medical plan and Health Savings Account contribution
- Employer-paid long term disability coverage
- PTO plus bonus holiday week
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid professional dues, continuing education, conferences, and training
- Paid time off for volunteer opportunities
The Process: Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position), then an in-person interview. If there is mutual ground on which to move forward, candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment, and then a second in-person interview. Successful candidates must pass a background and credit check.