We're Hiring! Executive Administrative Assistant needed to Join our Team
Flourish Wealth Management is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our successful and growing firm.
Flourish Wealth Management is a growing, independent, fee-only, boutique wealth management firm located in Edina, Minnesota. We provide comprehensive wealth management services integrating life planning with financial planning, including investments with an emphasis on impact and sustainable investing. As fiduciaries, our team is committed to putting our clients’ best interests first which guides our decision-making and culture while building long-term, caring, and trusted relationships. Flourish is committed to continued learning, personal development, and team building supported by an outside professional hired to help us learn about our individual strengths, communication skills, and develop opportunities to maximize our team-oriented culture. We learn from each other as a team in our bi-weekly lunch-and-learns focused on topics of interest and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) themes.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you naturally curious, comfortable working in a team-based environment, and committed to exceeding expectations? Would you be excited to join an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new solutions and new technology?
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who embraces our values and is committed to supporting success, efficiency, and teamwork. The Executive Administrative Assistant will work closely with the firm’s President and Founder, Kathy Longo, and other team members as needed to assist with her calendar and email management, handle projects, assist with compliance, as well as bill paying and record keeping. You will also serve as the Office Manager of the firm. The owner of the firm has more than 25 years of wealth management experience including a commitment to supporting philanthropic giving, helping people and families in periods of transition, and expertise in divorce settlements. She is an author who contributes to a wide variety of publications in addition to frequent blog posts and maintaining a weekly mini podcast. She was also recently named one of Investopedia’s Top 100 Advisors.
Find out more about the company at www.flourishwm.com.
- Provide direct support primarily to the firm’s President and Founder, Kathy Longo, CFP, CAP, CDFA
- Calendar and email management for Kathy Longo
- Client scheduling
- Act as Compliance Assistant, handling day-to-day compliance functions, obtaining decisions and direction from the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to implement and monitor policy. Maintain the compliance records.
- Assist with bill payments, records, and tracking/analyzing progress towards firm goals
- Serve as firm’s Office Manager
- Coordinate team events
- Provide occasional support to other advisors of the firm
- Occasional personal tasks for the firm’s President
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Great communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasker and ability to manage projects and see them through to completion
- Self-starter with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Ability to maintain confidential information within a small team
- Function well with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- 2 years of experience in a support role
Salary and Benefits
- Very competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus incentive compensation plan with a firm and individual component
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Medical plan and Health Savings Account contribution
- Employer paid long-term disability coverage
- Unlimited PTO plus bonus holiday week
- 10 paid company holidays
- Firmwide communications training and career development
- Bi-weekly education meetings focused on learning and Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Personalized development plans in coordination with outside resources
- Hybrid working environment
- Paid time off for volunteer opportunities
- Time to Appreciate and Celebrate!
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15- to 30-minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates may be asked to take assessments. A background and credit check and drug screening will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE