Jay Pluimer Receives Certificate in ESG from the CFA Institute
Friday, 13 January 2023
Professional development is a cornerstone of our continued effort to best serve our clients, and in that vein, we are pleased to share that Jay Pluimer, our Director of Investments, has recently completed the CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing. Earning this Certificate will enhance Jay’s ability to analyze and integrate material ESG factors into his role as an investment professional.
This badge confirms that Jay Pluimer has earned the CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing by undertaking up to 130 hours of study and passing a 2-hour 20-minute exam. As a holder of the certificate, the owner of this badge has learned how to analyze and integrate material ESG factors into their role as an investment professional.
The Certificate in ESG Investing is awarded by CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials.
- Kathy Longo's Article: How to Organize Your Finances for Retirement has been featured on Investopedia & Yahoo Finance
- Kathy Longo's Article: Legacy Planning: The Importance of Communication has been featured on Investopedia.
- Kathy Longo featured on Investopedia & NASDAQ | Advanced Planning for a Quality Retirement
- Get Kathy's 5 Tips to Curb Online Impulse Purchases on Investopedia
- Kathy Longo Shares Her Tips for How to Effectively Have Conversations About Money with Investopedia