Kathy Longo featured on Plan Stronger TV
Monday, 09 December 2019
Kathy Longo recently sat down with Katherine Liola, CFP®, BFA®, CRPC®, AIF®, David D. Holland, CFP®, CPA, PFS, ChFC®, and Stephanie Barnier, CFP® to shoot an episode for the upcoming season of PlanStrongerTV™
PlanStrongerTV™- 13 episodes in total ranging in topics from how to pick a financial advisor, raising kids with an awareness and appreciation of money, discussing the dynamics of financial infidelity in relationships, preventing financial elder abuse and living a life aligned with what fulfills you. The season will be coming to public television in the months ahead.
Here is a clip from a segment from last season featuring Kathy Longo and a discussion on Emergency Funds.
- Kathy Longo's Article: How to Organize Your Finances for Retirement has been featured on Investopedia & Yahoo Finance
- Kathy Longo's Article: Legacy Planning: The Importance of Communication has been featured on Investopedia.
- Kathy Longo featured on Investopedia & NASDAQ | Advanced Planning for a Quality Retirement
- Get Kathy's 5 Tips to Curb Online Impulse Purchases on Investopedia
- Kathy Longo Shares Her Tips for How to Effectively Have Conversations About Money with Investopedia