Kathy Longo joins Travis Parry on the Balanced Growth Show
Wednesday, 22 February 2023
Being a business owner has its challenges, and learning to delegate and let go is one of the biggest ones I face. It can be tough to entrust someone else with managing certain aspects of the business, especially when they don't share the same level of knowledge or passion as I do. But I've come to realize that delegating is essential for achieving growth and balance in my business.
Through my personal experiences, I've learned this lesson and now make it a point to focus on doing my best every day, no matter the outcome. As a Certified Financial Planner® practitioner, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst with over twenty-five years of wealth management experience, I have a lot on my plate. Juggling all of these responsibilities, including being a parent, taking care of my home, publishing, and podcasting, can be a challenge, but the rewards are worth it!
I recently had the pleasure of joining Travis Parry on his podcast, The Balanced Growth Show, where we discussed all of this and more. Working with Travis on this episode was a true pleasure, and I'm excited to share it with you. Check out the video of our conversation below, or listen to it here. Let's grow and thrive together!
You can listen to all of the episodes of Travis’s show on his podcast page: https://www.travisparry.com/balancedadvisorpodcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts by searching Balanced Growth Show
Follow Travis on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisparry/
Or his business Make Time Institute
- Kathy Longo's Article: How to Organize Your Finances for Retirement has been featured on Investopedia & Yahoo Finance
- Kathy Longo's Article: Legacy Planning: The Importance of Communication has been featured on Investopedia.
- Kathy Longo featured on Investopedia & NASDAQ | Advanced Planning for a Quality Retirement
- Get Kathy's 5 Tips to Curb Online Impulse Purchases on Investopedia
- Kathy Longo Shares Her Tips for How to Effectively Have Conversations About Money with Investopedia