Kathy Longo Named One of Investopedia's Top 100 Financial Advisors 2022
Wednesday, 13 July 2022
Our very own founder, Kathy Longo CFP®, CAP®, CDFA® has been officially selected by Investopedia as one of their top 100 Financial Advisors of 2022! She is committed to financial literacy and empowerment, and we could not be prouder that her efforts have received national recognition. Congratulations, Kathy!
This is the sixth year for the Investopedia 100, which celebrates financial advisors who are making significant contributions to critical conversations about financial literacy, investing strategies, life-stage planning, and wealth management. With more than 100,000 independent financial advisors in the U.S., the Investopedia 100 spotlights the country’s most engaged, influential, and educational advisors.
- Kathy Longo's Article: How to Organize Your Finances for Retirement has been featured on Investopedia & Yahoo Finance
- Kathy Longo's Article: Legacy Planning: The Importance of Communication has been featured on Investopedia.
- Kathy Longo featured on Investopedia & NASDAQ | Advanced Planning for a Quality Retirement
- Get Kathy's 5 Tips to Curb Online Impulse Purchases on Investopedia
- Kathy Longo Shares Her Tips for How to Effectively Have Conversations About Money with Investopedia