- Who We Serve
- Our Services
- Flourish Financially Book
- Blog & News
- Client Login
Client Services Manager
Michelle White has almost two decades of wealth management experience with expertise in compliance, client service, and operations. Originally from the North Country region of New York State, she graduated from Purdue University; and lived in 6 states before settling down in Minnesota. As a determined problem solver, Michelle excels at recognizing needs and then using her experience to make recommendations and find solutions. She spent most of her career with a boutique investment and wealth management firm based in Atlanta, Georgia, where she was able to gain exposure to compliance, client service, and operations. Michelle led the firm’s compliance functions and also interacted with clients in a variety of ways, including luncheons that brought together fund managers, investment firms, and investors for an informative meet and greet sessions with a social flair.
Michelle is committed to providing an outstanding client experience with attention to personal details. She enjoys playing the hostess role by creating an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for clients. Although she isn’t a native to Minnesota, Michelle has embraced outdoor opportunities such as hiking and road biking and has explored points of interest across the state. She has also pursued a number of volunteer positions within the community. After many years of working in the investment industry, Michelle is excited to be on the team at Flourish where she has the opportunity to work at a female-owned firm with a focus on Women In Wealth.
Michelle lives in Plymouth with her husband Chris, sons Forrest, and Andrew, plus her dog Dash.
Work Experience – GS Capital Management, Global Strategies Investment Management
Education & Certifications:
- BA in Spanish with minors in Political Science and Women’s Studies from Purdue University
- Graduate Level Paralegal Certificate from Rollins College
- Supporter of the Job Ready Program at Purdue University, School of Liberal Arts
- State Magazine Chair, Daughters of the American Revolution – Minnesota State Society
- Recording Secretary and Women’s Issues Committee Chair, Daughters of the American Revolution – Lake Minnetonka Chapter